tel. +48 888 60 21 94
Bychow Lauenburg-Lebork Pom.County
Surnames from the history,information, or documents of the village Bychow which I possess :
Bychow Lauenburg Lebork Pomerania.
Servant searched with Bruno Kowitz.
Guesthouse E. Gajewi.Manor house, street, duty house. Manor House in Bychow Kreis Lauenburg Pommern. Manor House in Bychow. Today`s a Hotel. The gate to the garden of the manor house in Bychow The bridge about the Bychow brook
From the history of the village Bychow till 1911.
Bychow, a good district of 742 hectares with 149 inhabitants in the office district Gnewin. The Bychow brook has given the place as long time here resident aristocracy family to the names. Already in 1377 on the 24th November a Reczke of Bychow arbitrator is in a quarrel. About 1400 an Andus of Sychow appears which performs for the brothers Prebando caution money (Copenhagen wax tablets). In 1437 Bychaw is called a Lehngut to Polish right, protecting " its people, kulmisches right haben.-1523 Jürgen Büchow has to put a horse as a war performance (Klempin and Scratch). The family of Büchow had off several Lehnsbriefe of 1575; both Mathes and Hans Gürgen of Büchow represent him with the hereditary homage. Successor of those van Bychow became the family of Lüptaw which lets itself prove in the years 1714 - 84. In 1714 a Miss von Lübtow died to Bychow, in 1722 Mrs. Benigna Elisabeth von Thadden née died of Lübtaw just the same; died ebendaseibst Mathias Ernst von Lübtow; in 1745 Michael Ernst von Lübtow; in 1745 lieutenant Jakob Benjarnin of Lübtow; in 1747 Johann Gneomar is splice-grafted by Lübtow with Miss von Lübtaw in Bychow. In 1766 Michael van Lübtow died in Bychaw (families notes of the Miss von Bartsch). Still in 1784 Bruges man mentions the major Michael Gottlieb van Lübtow as an owner. However, IJaneben has lived provably in the years 1738 - 45 - Michael Ernst van Schlachow even here (from Bartsch). Successor of the Lübtow was apparent in 1784 Bruges man names(mentions) the major Michael Gottlieb van Lübtow as an owner. However, IJaneben has lived provably in the years 1738 - 45 - Michael Ernst van Schlachow even here (from Bartsch). Successor of the Lübtow was apparent in 1793 in which the regional Taxpreis is numbered at 12 .094 talers, a Mrs. von Zanthier née from Pirch (provably in 1801 - in 1804). During the latter years the businessman Wegely from Berlin acquired it for a price of 25 .466 imperial talers and got moreover as a commoner the consensus in 1804; his successor became in 1842 a cash payment; in the year 184 of Koziskowski or Kacziskawski for 40 .000 talers which bought soon afterwards also small Perlin in addition; in 1887 the city savingsbank of Delitsch; in 1890 in Wilhelm von Sydow 25th July; in 1905 1st of August Oskar von Sydow in November, 1906 the lord of the manor Ewest on Zackenzin acquired it; in 1910 the Counsellor of Justice poplar in Grunewald near Berlin. After the regional description of 1784 Bychaw had two preworks, two water mills and certain meadows existing still today in the Piasnitz. Today Van to two mills is only they so-called. Low mill existing; also the former second prework has entered. The Bychaw valley with its wooded depending and its beeches way is regional bewerkenswert.